Front of House Team Member
Front of House Team Member
Chick-fil-A Delafield, WI
Starting at $10-$15 per hour
At Chick-fil-A Delafield, the Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. Team Members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
Successful Team Members will Possess:
- A Heart to Serve
- Communication Skills
Chick-fil-A Delafield Benefits:
- Fun, Positive Environment
- Competitive Pay
- Complimentary Meals
- Closed on Sundays
- Flexible Schedules
- Cross Training and Leadership Opportunities
- Scholarship Opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tasks will include but may not be limited to cashier, drive-thru order taking, serving food, meal delivery, restocking, bagging orders, cleaning and ensuring food safety & quality standards are being met.
- Be purposeful in living out the Create Raving Fan Strategy, which includes;
- ExecuteOperationalExcellence -- O/E
- Speed of Service, Accuracy of Order, Attentive & Courteous Customer Service
- Drive Second Mile Service (2MS) by Delivering WOW Experiences
- Go Beyond Everyday Expectations -- Anticipate Needs
- Being Sincere with your personal Service to Guests
- Work as a Team with Focus on Excellence via a strong work ethic
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values of the restaurant
Why Work at Chick-fil-A?
- It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team members to be more than just employees; they are highly valued individuals that are partners in our business.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- No Experience Is Necessary - We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Owner/Operator - The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
- Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- Closed on Sunday - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Chick-fil-A operates one of the largest fast-food chains that specializes in chicken menu items, with more than 2000 restaurants in about 40 states. The chain is popular for its breaded chicken sandwiches and waffle fries, as well as other menu items such as chicken strips and chicken nuggets.