Kitchen Team Member
Kitchen Team Member Chick-fil-A Delafield, WI
Starting at $11-$15/hr
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
At Chick-fil-A Delafield, the Team Member role is more than just a job, it's an opportunity. Team Members gain life experience that goes far beyond just serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
- You must be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, honest and have great customer skills.
- 18+ and Bilingual (English and Spanish) applicants are particularly encouraged to apply
- Ability to work in a quick-paced work environment in which we deliver an elevated dining experience to our guests.
- Kitchen: 1 year (Preferred but not required)
- United States
- Delafield, WI
- Flexible schedules
- Closed on Sundays
- Advancement opportunities
- Scholarship opportunities
- Fun, Positive Environment
- Competitive Pay
- Complimentary Meals
- Cross Training and Leadership Opportunities
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Prepare all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Tasks can include but not be limited to Prep, line cook, food assembly, dishes, breading, restocking etc.
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safety and efficiently
- Clean and maintain station in practicing good safety and sanitation
- Assist with the cleaning and organization of kitchen and equipment
- Restock items as needed throughout the shift
- Adhere to all sanitation and food production codes
Why Work at Chick-fil-A?
- It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A, we consider our team members to be more than just employees; they are highly valued individuals that are partners in our business.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills.
- No Experience Is Necessary - We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic people who enjoy serving customers. We will teach you everything else you need to know.
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Owner/Operator - The Operator is an independent business person, responsible for the operation of the restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them important business skills for the future.
- Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work schedule around them.
- Closed on Sunday - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and friends.
Chick-fil-A operates one of the largest fast-food chains that specializes in chicken menu items, with more than 2000 restaurants in about 40 states. The chain is popular for its breaded chicken sandwiches and waffle fries, as well as other menu items such as chicken strips and chicken nuggets.